Vow Green Metals is excited to host our first BioCarbon and BioEnergy day 1st June 2022. Save the date for a half-day seminar with Vow Green Metals discussing the role of BioCarbon and BioEnergy in Europe’s net-zero future with leading industrial partners and investors.
The seminar will be held in Oslo 1st June 2022 11:30-16:00.
About the speakers
- Elkem: Elkem is one of the world’s leading providers of advanced material solutions, developing silicones, silicon products and carbon solutions
- BillerudKorsnäs: A world-leading provider of primary fiber based packaging materials, having customers in over 100 countries
- GRTgaz: GRTgaz is a European leader in natural gas transmission and a world expert in gas systems. In France, the company operates more than 32,000 km of buried pipelines.
- Vow: A technology company with world-leading solutions for converting biomass and waste into valuable resources and generate clean energy for a wide range of industries.
- Bellona: An independent NGO founded in 1986 that aims to meet and fight the climate challenges, by identifying and implementing sustainable environmental solutions.
- Sahara Forest Project: The Sahara Forest Project works to implement restorative practices to establish vegetation in arid areas and reverse the trend of desertification.
To accept the invitation, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org